Monday, May 3, 2010

Well...Yeah.

This has been my thought pattern recently:

'well if I could've done it all over again...' (pause for a few minutes)
'...I really don't have a fucking clue as to what I would've done differently."

And sometimes this makes me laugh that I end up there, other times I get sad and think, ah crap I really gotta step up and figure out my shit.

getanewjobapartmentbetterfriendswhodon'tdrinkasmuchandforgettocallmeback

Well, at least I'm getting out of town this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you the get a job (for me), apartment and better friends. And we will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is nothing you would have done differently, then I think the outcome is what it needs to be right now. You are doing better than you think you are.

    ReplyDelete