Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grrr...

Do me a favor and tell me the stupidest thing you have ever done. I just realized that after living in a new apartment for almost 2 weeks now that I forwarded my mail to the wrong address. My apartment door faces the street, so I forwarded my mail to the street with the apartment number etc. I realize today...TODAY...that my address is actually on the avenue. And not the street. I feel like the biggest dumbass. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hate looking back at when I used to think no doubt and then think 'Wow...just, wow. What was I thinking?'
Give me some perspective here...what's the biggest, worst, 'I'm a dumbass' moment you guys have had?

2 comments:

  1. I have two - both flying related. 1. I was going to a wedding in Maine and I bought my ticket online...only I picked the wrong days! I had to call and pay a $50 change fee. At the time I was fresh out of school and $50 was a ton of money! I was pissed at myself.

    2. For my 28th bday a friend gave me a ticket to Vegas for the weekend. Her bday is close to mine and it was her 30th. I was new to my job and didn't have a lot of vacation so I was flying out Friday pm and coming in on a red eye leaving LV at midnight Sunday and arriving in ATL on Monday. Only it was actually leaving at midnight the following night! I was already at the airport and had to get home. Only one seat left on the plane...in first class. I spent $500 to get home. Ugh, disgusting!

    Hope my stupidity makes you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel SO lost!! I haven't kept up with your blog (or even mine!) so I have no clue what's been going on with you!

    I don't think you're an idiot, however. I've done some stupid things like that, we all have, so don't be too hard on yourself :)

    Happy Friday!

    E

    ReplyDelete